How do you feel about human cloning? Do you think the long-term societal impact will be positive or negative? Why?
Since we don't have time travel or magic, I guess it'd be the only way people could have sex with themselves, but it's really not them, it's just a copy. It's not genuine and therefor shouldn't be done.
- 07:38 Praise Tesco! Death to public pajamas! bit.ly/d53O93 #
- 07:59 For @gordreece bit.ly/9Uicrp #
- 09:42 You dawg, I herd you like lakes and islands (sorry @scearley) bit.ly/9KYwzK #
- 10:39 Today I asked someone to turn off her speakers so we didn't all hear when she gets an IM instead of blogging about it. How unSeattle of me. #
- 13:31 They need to make a photobooth that does these bit.ly/933vQN It would be a huge hit #