After a shootout, the last two people are each confident that they have one bullet left and that the other has none.
I'm sure the photo doesn't do it justice.
Not awesome: missing the SLUT to get the picture because the sign at the
stop was wrong about when it was leaving again.
EDIT: More info here.
- 07:44 RT @ongina: It's saying it's not a word? Whaaaa? yfrog.com/5krn3rj #
- 11:26 RT @HyattBellevue Coming into the final day to win a free room. RT this and you could WIN! tweetphoto.com/21294595 #
- 11:46 Time travel is always problematic. bit.ly/bdraEc #
- 12:11 I wish Molly Shannon could just be in everything. #
- 12:53 It seems like a good third of the posts on Skepchick go like this: "I was bitchy to someone and now I feel bad. (question to readers)" #
- 13:12 Name some old school internet slang you always hoped would catch on but never did. I'll start: grogan #
- 13:27 Unless Albuquerque has changed a lot in 11 years, it's totally unrealistic for a diner there to serve popovers on In Plain Sight. #