- 09:12 Cracks me up when people put a giant copyright notice on a dumb picture of their drunk friends like anyone would steal it. #
- 09:36 Watching Sandra Lee talk about soul food. Hilarious. #
- 10:35 Trying to figure out why the dude in the Lipitor commercial is wearing a shirt at the waterpark. #
- 14:27 Hey @alexjon lookie there's a corgi here! flic.kr/p/9QD6LB #
- 15:21 Corgiiiiiiiii flic.kr/p/9QEaFn #
- 16:18 Corgiiiiiiiiiiiiiii flic.kr/p/9QHZYY #
- 17:07 Today I have interacted with four cats, a dog, a rabbit, and a hedgehog. #
This is a crappy handwritten sign above another sign. I would never, ever allow this. If more attention needs to be drawn to the sign, it should just be redesigned.
I was quite happy when I ran a computer lab for two years, mainly because I got to enforce my "no handwritten signs" rule. There is no reason in a computer lab with a nice color printer to ever have a handwritten sign, unless it says "Sorry, we are closed, no electricity".
The only place handwritten signs look right is in front of cutesy little stores, and only if the person who did it has amazing handwriting.
Guess what's in these.
EDIT TO ADD:
Turns out I was wrong about what's in the package on the right. Turns out that's quite appropriate as it's a four-pack of reusable shopping backs in an envelope. It's funny, because what's in the box on the left is much smaller and could easily fit in that envelope.
I'll post a picture of both in a while. But keep guessing.