I'm going in order, after all. But I'm excited that I figured out how to do this and had to share.
What is on your holiday wish list this year? One random answer will win a $50 Amazon gift card. [Details here]
Honestly, nothing really. I've gotten to an age where I want way less "stuff" around and mostly prefer to just be able to pay for services I use, vacations, meals, booze, and projects around the home. So, I guess I'd say I just want my Amazon store card balance to magically disappear.
- Вт, 05:48: Apparently my normally-quick first bus ride of the day is going to be bogged down with newbie holiday riders the rest of the year.
- Вт, 08:54: I just watched the "rave" episode of Grimm yesterday and was thinking it was so over. RT @rupeegroupie: Really? http://t.co/tAEFSKnB
- Вт, 10:27: Google says: No results found for "bitchy singing telegram" seattle.
- Вт, 11:33: RT @alexjon: Sweaters of Felicity, a project to catalog all the sweaters in the classic Gen X series Felicity: http://t.co/6t10oF2O
- Вт, 11:57: The word "sweaters" no longer looks like a real word to me.
- Вт, 13:05: Trying to come up with a witty term for the act of spending enough on lattes each year to cover two months' rent but acting broke.