- Mon, 14:11: James Spader is turning into John Lithgow.
- Tue, 07:00: Cooking confession: I don't really "get" pepper.
- Tue, 09:31: Netflix needs an "Put this in my instant queue if you ever offer it but I won't watch it on DVD" option.
- Tue, 10:15: RT @bryansafi: On the Today show Kathie Lee just said, 'on sexual harassment, you have to pick your battles.' They should rename "Today" to "1981."
- Tue, 10:56: Surprised there haven't been any Brady Bunch prequels.
- Tue, 11:02: Mike Brady's First Wife #bandnames
We didn't turn on our cameras at my old job but I'll probably make at least one appearance every Monday-Thursday at the new one. (Fridays are a quiet…
(just posted a friends-only job update because I got a job!)
Without looking to confirm, this is probably the longest I've gone without posting. It's because the main thing going on in my life is the job search…