- Mon, 21:40: Yes, the 3D street surface chalk drawings are nice. Glad you finally saw some cool art on the internet. Maybe go to a gallery now.
- Tue, 08:53: I have a weird relationship with iTunes. It royally screwed up our library, so I only use it in the office, and only for podcasts.
- Tue, 12:11: Just caught myself dancing in my chair the way Janeane Garofalo does in the gas station in Reality Bites.
- Tue, 14:07: NYC area @widestance or @duckumu RT @PopJew: Can anyone bring me one ginger snap cookie? It's kind of an emergency. PLEASE RETWEET
- Tue, 14:24: Can't believe there are still RealAge banner ads running. They've been around since the X10 spy camera pop-under era.
- Tue, 16:58: RT @alexjon: Disgrace for the cure. #freeheadline #antichoicefuckery
Dad didn't like tattoos, but he never said so again after I showed him the weeping willow on my left arm that's a memorial for Mom. That was probably…
I thought about walking Tuvix out of our neighborhood and up to the park, but that would involve crossing a busy street and he was being extra…
Garrett typically takes Tuvix for a walk in the neighborhood weekday afternoons, but that's out of the question during hot weather because we don't…