2. What's your favorite number? 38
3. What is your job? Site Operations and Workflow Support Manager
4. If you could, would you go back to school? Absolutely not. I hated school.
5. Can you parallel park? Yes.
6. Name a job you had which people would be shocked. I haven't done anything particularly shocking, but that time I did three months of daa entry for the Girl Scouts was pretty funny.
7. Do you think aliens exist? Yes
8. Can you drive a stick shift? No.
9. Guilty pleasure? I don't believe in the concept of feeling guilt in enjoying pleasurable things.
10. Favorite childhood game? Hide and seek in a completely dark house.
11. Do you talk to yourself? Yup. But only when I'm absolutely alone. I think it's quite rude to talk to oneself when others can hear.
12. Do you like doing puzzles? Yes, but I've only done it a few times in my adult life.
13. Favorite music? Disco, dance, '90s alternative, oldies. Lots of stuff.
14. Coffee or tea? Coffee.
15. First thing you remember you wanted to be when you grew up? Rich.
16. Favorite Season? For the weather, I like fall, but I'm starting to really love summer, but only at sunrise.
17. Truck or Car? Car
18. Steak or Salad? Yes.
19. Cat or dog? Cats.
20. The most influential person from your childhood? My brother.
21. Crafty or all thumbs? Both?
22. Biggest fear? Watching people I love die slowly.
23. Pessimist or Optimist? Optimist.
24. Favorite Holiday? Halloween, but only because it's fun on the internet.
25. Mountains or Ocean? I refuse to choose and am glad I live where I can enjoy both.
26. People person? I like people but solitude is also very important to me.
27. White, Milk or Dark chocolate? High quality of all types, dark if I could only have one.
28. Do you like to cook? Mostly. The pressure of being in charge of most of it can be hard to deal with sometimes.
29. Night owl or morning person? I'm the most morning person I know or have ever met.
30. Flannel sheets in winter? Yes indeed.