1. What is the color of your toothbrush.
White and pink. It's a Sonicare I got cheap with click-to-use Coupon on Amazon I found via BoingBoing.
2. Name someone who made you smile today.
Someone on tumblr who reblogged a post that included a variation on the "Is this a pigeon?" meme. It's the same guy looking at some flowers and it was really something to see a different picture.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Working and maybe eating breakfast.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Not sure but I might have been showering. Did that really late today.
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Maybe Skor. I don't eat candy bars often but it's the first that came to mind.
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No, but the gay bar I danced at every Friday and Saturday for three years in Albuquerque would occasionally have a stripper perform.
7. What is the last thing you said out loud?
8. What is your favorite ice cream?
Haagen Dazs coffee
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
10. Do you like your wallet?
Very much! I wear a chain wallet and they usually don't last long because of the strain at the corner where the chain attaches. Somehow this one's lasted something like eight years! And the design printed on it hasn't worn off either.
11. What was the last thing you ate?
Spicy seafood ramen. I added nori, sugar snap peas, mock crab, and an egg.
12. Did you buy any new clothes this weekend?
No, but I ordered a shirt yesterday for my annual banh mi party.
13. The last sporting event you watched?
I don't watch sporting events
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
My husband. It's snowing and he asked me to open the garage door so he could drive up our steep driveway without stopping. I let him know it was done.
16. Ever go camping?
Not since high school. I don't care for it. Cabins, yes. Tents, no thanks.
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
Fish oil, vitamin D, and chewable fiber
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
No point, I'm agnostic.
19. Do you have a tan?
I stay out of the sun. Keeps my tattoos looking new.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
I don't really think there's a comparison. We eat pizza way more often because frozen pizza is staple item here.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
I only drink sodas as mixers. Usually bars give you a straw, and I use it.
22. What did your last text say?
23. What are you doing?
Watching the RuPaul Netflix series, AJ and the Queen. It's not great but I still want to see it.
24. What terrifies you?
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
Phone, glass of water, remotes, lamp, lottery tickets
26. What color is your watch?
I haven't worn a watch in years. I do miss my calculator watch I had on a big leather strap (super funny look) but I'm always at a computer and am always home anyway. No need for a watch now that we have phones. I tried a smart watch for a while but lost interest pretty quickly.
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Currently, fires. Lately I think of Instant Hotel, a really great series filmed there.
28. Favorite soda?
Dr. Pepper. Can't remember the last time I had one, though.
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive-through if I'm not eating it there. Except at the local teriyaki/burger joint, it's never easy at their drive-through.
30. What is your favorite number?
It's 38. I just added "it's" because it looked weird to have it in the list.
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
A representative from my new mail-order pharmacy who called to confirm my prescriptions that were transferred to them.
32. Any plans today?
I haven't done anything all week due to the snow.
33. How many states have you lived in?
Two. New Mexico and Washington. In three years I'll have lived in Washington as long as I did in New Mexico.
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Our corrupt senate majority leader.
35. Last song listened to?
I flipped through the video a friend posted for "Help Me I am in Hell" by Nine Inch Nails, which I'm surprised I didn't recognize as it was one of the tracks on his unreleaased Broken long-form video that I had a bootleg copy of.
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
37. Do you have a maid service when you clean?
That would be amazing. We did it exactly once and I wish we did it at least once a year, but we haven't since.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I always just have one pair at a time. Currently it's some black Asics.
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not really. It's pretty pointless.
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
I really have no idea!
41. Do you love anyone?
My husband and lots of family and friends, my cats.
42. Do any of your friends have children?
A lot do.
43. What do you usually do during the day?
Work, exercise, watch shows and movies.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Probably most days. I'm quite fond of "hellew" though.
46. What color is your car?
47. Do you have any pets?
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Not really, I'm 48 questions into a questionnaire.
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Six Flags over St. Louis when I was young. We never did family vacations, just travel to see relatives. Exactly once, we went to that Six Flags on the way back home.
50. How did you get your worst scar?