Reveal day

I'm so excited to announce that our new orange bathroom is finally complete. Except for the thermostat that crapped out yesterday and will have to be replaced. But that's fine, I have to see our contractor again anyway so we can go to Home Depot together to do returns. I'm very happy with the results! If I could do anything different, it'd be to do tile on the bottom instead of using a shower pan. The shower pan is cheaper, easier, and will clean up with minimal effort, but I don't like how much noise the water makes hitting it. And it moves a little bit. Our Seattle bathroom remodel had tile on the floor and it was much nicer. Something to keep in mind if you have a remodel coming up!

20230128_042328
20230128_042418
20230128_042440
20230128_042507
20230128_042652
20230128_042642

I can't believe I managed to find a bronze shower panel that reads as orange. And with only a few orange floor tile choices out there, I'm grateful to have found one that I genuinely love and wasn't just settling for.